[Development] Changelogs for 5.3.0

Samuel Gaist samuel.gaist at edeltech.ch
Wed Apr 23 08:49:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 23 avr. 2014, at 01:09, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

> Here's some editing I've done. This serves as suggestions for other editors.
>
>> - QPA/Android:
>>   * [QTBUG-36025] Fixed a memory leak in the clipboard
>
> Moved to Android changes. Why was this in QtCore in the first place? QPA is a
> QtGui technology…

My bad, I was thinking GUI core component and mistyped the module.

>> -----
>> - QTBUG-4714:
>>   * [QTBUG-4714] Use the grid size for wordwrapping when available in icon
>>     mode Task-number: QTBUG-4714 Change-Id:
>>     I2cb63809d3ee8bd262f38bc11de91df9ff5cf237 Reviewed-by: Stephen Kelly
>>     <stephen.kelly at kdab.com>

QtWidgets/QListView:

Until now, when QListView was in icon mode, the word wrapping was always done using the icon size which would be ugly if you had small icons on a "big" grid. From now on, if the grid size is set, it will be used for word wrapping.