[Development] utf-8 BOM and parsers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Apr 23 16:38:30 CEST 2014

Em qua 23 abr 2014, às 08:14:41, Knoll Lars escreveu:
> >I'll send the update to the release branch in the next few hours.
>
> Thanks!

I will do that today. I spent my Qt time yesterday with the changelog and the
header diff.

Running the scripts took about 5 seconds for each Editing the changelog took a
lot of time, as did configuring msmtp to send the emails for the header diffs --
new computer, I forgot to copy the config file from the old one.