[Development] Qt 5.3 header diff: QtQuick

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:02:56 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 3:56 AM, Simon Hausmann
<simon.hausmann at digia.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 22. April 2014 16.37.50 Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Em ter 22 abr 2014, às 14:12:46, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
>> > http://macieira.org/~thiago/qt-5.3/QtQuick.diff
>>
>> Looks fine from the C++ side. I have no clue what those Q_REVISION changes
>> do to QML.
>
> I don't think we need them actually, but they won't hurt :)

I don't think there's any way to revision the added RESET signal. But
since it's a bool, code that tried to assign undefined wouldn't have
compiled before anyways.

The Q_REVISIONs look like they're on new signals, in which case they
are actually needed. But this means the changes look fine from the QML
side :) .

--
Alan Alpert