[Development] Changelogs for 5.3.0

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:22:40 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> Please find attached the raw logs for each of the modules that had any
> [ChangeLog] in the v5.2.1..origin/release range.
>
> I'm taking responsibility of editing the one for qtbase.
>
> For all other modules, I'd like someone to reply to this email saying they'll
> be the editor. Otherwise, there will be no changelog for the module at all,
> because I won't do it.

I'll edit qtquick1. First draft at
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,83982 (and it's just one
item... probably ready to go).

Also qtdeclarative, which I didn't see in the attachments, but running
the script and adding the output to the existing changelog gives
another 'first' draft: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,83983

--
Alan Alpert