[Development] Changelogs for 5.3.0

Bache-Wiig Jens Jens.Bache-Wiig at digia.com
Thu Apr 24 18:25:41 CEST 2014

I edited and updated the controls related change log here:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,84066

On a somewhat related note, I would suggest that for future updates we
standardize on putting the bug-id after each item entry rather than in front
as that would make the document a bit more readable in my opinion.
I don’t really see any valid reason why people would remember a specific
task number and scan that list manually.

Jens