[Development] Qt binaries with inlined functions

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 13:47:05 CEST 2014

    Hi,

    That's right, MSVC inlines everything by default, and your suggestion is exactly what I need (with the clarification that I also need it for the OS X binaries, which are compiled with Clang and not GCC - I'm not sure about Clang's default behaviour about inlines). About the size, I haven't compiled Qt but the wrapper I used to generate for almost all of the exported inlines in QtCore was about 800 K large so I assume this is approximately how much QtCore would grow. To me, this is little difference and this is why I filed the issue.

    I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the issue not being specific to qt-project.org binaries. Are you talking about some other binaries?

    Dimitar