[Development] Question about Qt's future

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Apr 28 09:20:20 CEST 2014

Em seg 28 abr 2014, às 07:35:10, Robert Iakobashvili escreveu:
> Sorry, but the above is not helpful.
>
> I'd never jump to conclusions and statements without
> in-hands knowledge of the subject to talk about.

You asked for my personal opinion the moment that you emailed me directly
without the list in Cc. A personal email gets a personal response -- if it
gets a response at all. Very often I'm busy and I don't reply to personal
emails.

Anyway, I replied with my opinion. What I didn't know as a fact, I clearly
stated, then gave an educated guess. Maybe it isn't helpful to you, but it's
the best I could do.

PS: please do not send personal emails to the public.