[Development] Updating JIRA components relating to events.

Paul Olav Tvete paul.tvete at digia.com
Mon Apr 28 10:59:29 CEST 2014

On Monday 28 April 2014 08:42:48 Blasche Alexander wrote:
> I renamed it on request. It was such a minor change that I didn't see an
> issue especially since the component doesn't have a default assignee.
> Obviously that is not the case.

No worries :) I may be using the components in a slightly non-standard
fashion, but I do like to add additional components to tasks, instead of using
one component and several labels. In this case, I used the combination of
"QtPorts: Android" and input methods to track the input method issues on
Android.

- Paul