[Development] Qt binaries with inlined functions

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Apr 28 18:12:29 CEST 2014

Em seg 28 abr 2014, às 11:15:23, Koehne Kai escreveu:
> [...]

`-fkeep-inline-functions'
     In C, emit `static' functions that are declared `inline' into the
     object file, even if the function has been inlined into all of its
     callers.  This switch does not affect functions using the `extern
     inline' extension in GNU C90.  In C++, emit any and all inline
     functions into the object file.

DO NOT pass that flag. There's no need to bloat our binaries with functions
that cannot be called (remember, we pass -fvisibility-inlines-hidden).