[Development] Qt binaries with inlined functions

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:45:37 CEST 2014

Allan, I'm not talking about a custom build at all. This whole discussion I started is about how to avoid one. The results you see I've obtained from the Qt 5.2.1 MinGW binaries as downloaded from qt-project.org.

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 2:43 PM, Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde at carewolf.com> wrote:

On Tuesday 29 April 2014, Dimitar Dobrev wrote:
> They are not emitted. I've opened QtCore with
> http://www.dependencywalker.com/ and the only symbols I can see for
> QModelIndex are:
>
> _ZNK11QModelIndex4dataEi
> _ZNK11QModelIndex5childEii
> _ZNK11QModelIndex5flagsEv
> _ZNK11QModelIndex6parentEv
> _ZNK11QModelIndex7isValidEv
> _ZNK11QModelIndex7siblingEii
> _ZNK11QModelIndexeqERKS_
> _ZNK11QModelIndexltERKS_
> _ZNK11QModelIndexneERKS_

Interesting. Note that all of those methods are also inline, so you have some
inlines but not others. Have you tried without -fvisibility-inlines-hidden?
(which marks normally visible inline methods invisible unless explicitly
declared exported).

Regards
`Allan