[Development] bitbake meta-toolchain error

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane at mindastoneridge.com
Sat Aug 2 14:10:59 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your valuable reply

EGL "thinks" (as in defines) it's a framebuffer build, Qt tries to build the
XCB plugin .. shouldn't happen when removing x11 from distro_features.

I see, but i read that i need to modify the “eglvivante.h” as header files
are not set appropriately when you compile Qt with XCB support.Can you
specify what exactly to alter to counteract on the issue

Have you 'bitbake'ed before adding DISTRO_FREATURES_remove ... ?
If so consider to start over  with a fresh build because it might be a bit
hard to get rid of all X11 traces.

Yes I tried both the ways of bitbake , adding DISTRO_FREATURES_remove
DISTRO_FREATURES_remove while present in the local.conf it fails at the
last stage of do_rootfs.The logs are posted  here
http://pastebin.com/QFu2Rw6G

You should go into meta-qt5, remove all "-silent" ... no clue why a managed
build system would want to have "-silent" ..

Can you specify which file in the meta-qt5 should be altered to remove
-silent

Please if you can have a look on logs and suggest me.

Thanks
Nilesh Kokane

--
Thanks

--
“The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally