[Development] Problem compiling qtcreator on armhf

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:53:10 CEST 2014

On Saturday 02 August 2014 14:51:21 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> Hi! I have stepped upon a problem while building qtcreator on armhf and just
> on this arch.
>
> The compiler seems to get into an infinite loop while building
> src/plugins/qmldesigner/designercore/model/qmltextgenerator.cpp . The
> compilation line for this is in [0].
>
> If I compile this file with -O1 everything goes OK. I suspect it to bee a
> compiler problem, but I have no idea on what to do to try and fill a bug
> against the compiler.
>
> Could you give me some hints to try to get this solved?

Just for the record, I'm also seeing this while compiling:

/home/lisandro/qtcreator/src/plugins/qmldesigner/designercore/model/qmltextgenerator.cpp:
In member function 'QString
QmlDesigner::Internal::QmlTextGenerator::toQml(const
QmlDesigner::AbstractProperty&, int) const':
/home/lisandro/qtcreator/src/plugins/qmldesigner/designercore/model/qmltextgenerator.cpp:130:13:
warning: case value '38' not in enumerated type 'QVariant::Type' [-Wswitch]
             case static_cast<QVariant::Type>(QMetaType::Float):

--
8: Si un archivo ha pasado a la "Papelera de Reciclaje"
    * Ud tiene una carpeta llamada "Papelera de Reciclaje"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/