[Development] [Releasing] HEADS UP: Qt 5.4 feature freeze - branch created

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Aug 10 02:26:34 CEST 2014

On Saturday 09 August 2014 17:12:43 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Saturday 09 August 2014 21:39:03 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > the 5.4 branch was created now.
> >
> > i'll collect the re-targeting requests over the rest of the weekend
> > before doing the first batch, so don't get impatient just because
> > there is no instant effect.
>
> Considering the QVolumeInfo change is still on dev, I assume you'll move 5.4
> to match dev once it integrates.

I guess not. Not only is there a commit in dev that can't be in 5.5 (the "Bump
version" commit), dev doesn't compile because of this commit. The commit has
no "reviewed-by", so it was not reviewed by anyone.

Would someone terribly mind removing that commit from dev? Please reset it to
the current 5.4 branch tip so we can continue integrations in dev, as agreed
upon by Lars email ("Feature Freeze Exception Request for QVersionNumber and
QVolumeInfo" he said "Yes, you still have the weekend").