[Development] Qt5.3.2

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Thu Aug 14 12:55:19 CEST 2014

Hi,
New snapshot available for Qt 5.3.2:

Windows: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-14_134/
Linux: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-14_128/
Mac: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-13_104/

Please inform me immediately if you find something blocking the release!

Qt5 changes in this snapshot:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/90879/ :
Patch Set 35:

* qtbase aaaba5d...f2c7ea7 (46):
> Fix build with QT_NO_MDIAREA
> Show the correct cursor for QLineEdits side buttons.
> OSX MenuRole detection: remove ampersand before looking for keywords
> Fix disconnect()ing from signals declared in a base class
> Doc: document that we have unfixed bugs with waitForXxx on Windows
> Fix rendering alpha-blended text which needs to be clipped at the top.
> Fix build due to missing include when using a minimal config.
> Fix build with QT_NO_DRAGANDDROP
> Font Database: Add support for private, system UI font families
> Apply upstream patch r1498 to our PCRE copy
> Apply upstream patch r1495 to our PCRE copy
> Initialize member.
> Document missing QLatin1String methods
> network tests: add manual test for auth / proxy auth
> Uncomment some tests which accidently got commented
> Both HiQualAA and normal AA should mean antialiasing in rasterengine.
> Check if Start/EndPage returns non-positive value when error checking
> Windows: Fix stored family name of fallback fonts
> Android: Remove native views when their window is destroyd.
> Android: Fix QAndroidPlatformServices::openUrl().
> Android: Fix recursion bug in callStaticMethod()
> GTK file dialog: pre-fill the filename if given to a Save dialog
> QFileDialog docs: remove misleading sentence about static functions
> Doc: Placed Qt OpenGL class convention in code block.
> Undo: Fix state entry bug for parallel state groups
> Do not add QOffscreenSurface windows to the global list
> tst_QHash: check which of several equal keys is inserted
> OpenGL: destroy QGLContext allocated by QGLContext::fromOpenGLContext
> tst_QSet: check which of several equal elements is inserted
> fix paths in installed qtmain.prl
> pass --sysroot to compile tests also on windows
> add /ENTRY:main only for target builds
> avoid that CROSS_COMPILE affects host builds
> ensure that arch_host.pro is used also on windows
> Merge "Merge remote-tracking branch origin/stable into 5.3" into refs/staging/5.3
> Add missing power button keycode to keymap
> Android: export ANDROID_SDK_BUILD_TOOLS_REVISION.
> cocoa: Fix compiler warnings about unused functions.
> Propagate swapInterval to QGLFormat
> Fix double clicks in eglfs
> Work around ICC bug in local static symbols for Q_GLOBAL_STATIC
> QCoreTextFontDatabase: Fix font weight value when populating a family
> Dont convert signed to unsigned when we need all 32bit
> Fix compilation if EC is disabled in OpenSSL
> Improve dbus cross compilation
> Fix buffer overrun error with some proxy servers

* qtdeclarative 14bc8dc...1fd06d1 (29):
> Correct strokeRect documentation.
> Silence harmless compiler warning.
> benchmarks: Skip compilation of (and mark with FIXME) a few benchmarks that dont build.
> benchmarks/particles: fix projects to actually build
> Fix compilation of tst_compilation (:-P) benchmark.
> Avoid double deletion when deleting an incubating component.
> Invalidate the scenegraph properly in the rendercontrol
> Fix crash when loading invalid QML with behavior on invalid group property
> Fix crash when animators are deleted just after being started.
> Dont try to reload QQuick images when changing to null screen
> Clarify Component.onCompleted/onDestruction docs
> Fix fbo creation and resize logic in QQuickWidget
> Fix Qt.include with cached compilation units and resources
> Synchronize PathView gesture grabbing with other items.
> Fix FBO recreated every time the QSG node is updated under some conditions
> Run autotests for Canvas.renderTarget == FramebufferObject also.
> More QQuickCanvas cleanup handling.
> Make canvas cleanup work propertly...
> Use the current context to resolve extensions.
> qmlplugindumper: do not pop up a window if an assert is triggered
> Fix assertion: ASSERT: "hasException" in file jsruntime/qv4engine.cpp, line 933
> Merge remote-tracking branch origin/stable into 5.3
> Fix QQmlDelegateModel getting out of sync
> QQuickWindow: add some links to resetOpenGLState
> Remove metaobject revisioning for QQuickScreenAttached
> Dont dereference null pointer.
> Flickable: Cancel interaction on interactive changes
> Dont try to draw shader effect sources with dims < 0.
> QQuickMouseArea: Mark override functions with Q_DECL_OVERRIDE

* qtdoc 9df45a1...2093fb4 (2):
> Update build instructions for Windows.
> Doc: Removed the reference to Qt Mobile.

* qtenginio ca82a19...16c55e4 (1):
> Improve login code snippet

* qtlocation d771c5d...09f68b9 (3):
> Fix fitViewportToMapItemsRefine
> Avoid potential double deletion when handling OSM route replies
> Fix QGeoRouteReplyOsm::networkReplyFinished

* qtmacextras c5a3e9a...9af049f (1):
> Doc: Removed an unnecessary page command from the class documentation

* qtqa 33748af...1208b42 (6):
> add qtwebengine 1.0 custom branch to submodule updater
> Add 5.3.2 and 5.4 branches to ci.cfg
> Adjust the copyright regular expression block
> QtQA: Change relative submodule path to absolute path
> QtWebEngine: Rename QtWebEngines CI config according new branch
> Compile fix for platforms without process support

* qtquick1 8e7fa2b...3074a3a (1):
> qmlplugindumper: do not pop up a window if an assert is triggered

* qtquickcontrols 44a6374...2ae698e (6):
> QtQuick.Dialogs FontDialog: fix a binding loop issue
> Fix tooltip position when used with QQuickWidget
> Doc: Updated the Calendar example documentation
> Make the default style "Base" when built without widgets support
> QQuickPopupWindow: Use actual item size as content size
> QtQuick.Dialogs: check for inheriting from QApplication

* qtserialport 76f293b...3c3b23b (6):
> Fix compilation of apps with QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x050300
> Move the synchronous loopback test from benchmarks to auto tests
> Make the QSerialPort::flush() non-blocking
> Pass a length of string to QString::fromWCharArray
> Fix leak of a descriptor after unsuccessful opening
> Fix events handling in waitForBytesWritten() method on Windows

* qttools a7d5e67...33b7980 (4):
> Add bearer plugin deployment
> Android: fix zipAlign location.
> Merge "Merge remote-tracking branch origin/stable into 5.3" into refs/staging/5.3
> androiddeployqt: Force Qt Gui dependency for all apps

* qttranslations cf4d6f7...b9a22c9 (1):
> admitting defeat

* qtwebkit 1e0e8bb...eb611b3 (4):
> Fix case in documentation of qobjectbridge bindings
> Do not add QStyle padding on top of default padding
> [WK2] Update text upon item selection for menu lists
> Do not use title as the primary text of dragged or copied links

Br,
Jani