[Development] Qt 4.x and Qt 5 frameworks should use @rpath (QTBUG-31814)

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Fri Aug 15 21:46:31 CEST 2014

On Aug 12, 2014, at 6:50 PM, Adam Strzelecki <ono at java.pl> wrote:

>> This falls apart in the face of third party libraries. Who says a particular application is even using Qt with qmake?
>
> Nobody. But give me some real example of project using qmake but not using Qt.

Everything I build in house is built with qmake and ninja. This includes vanilla C/C++ projects, and even objc projects. Heck, I’ve hacked it up enough that it generates nonrecursive ninja scripts, although this is a horrible hack and is unsuitable for any public consumption (I started with 0 understanding of how qmake works and it shows).

Cheers, Kuba Ober