[Development] Segmentation fault with qpa directfb when upgrade qt5.2

Nancy Zou Nancy.Zou at csr.com
Wed Aug 20 12:42:00 CEST 2014

Dear Thiago

As I have mentioned in QTBUG-40641,  I think the root cause is the function QDirectFbIntegration::initialize() was called two times. Since the Qtcore will call it, the original code in
QDirectFbIntegrationPlugin::create() should be deleted.  Do you think is it reasonable?

>Does Qt still support qpa directfb now?
> Officially, yes. But it has had little activity in the past year.
Could Qt change the code to fix the bug ?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.