[Development] New module QtCanvas3D now available

Keränen Pasi Pasi.Keranen at digia.com
Thu Aug 21 08:52:06 CEST 2014

Hi Thiego,

Sorry didn¹t mean to jump the gun. Still a bit new to the Qt process. Just
to clarify, the module is not yet part of ³Qt proper². I guess a more
correct term for it would have been ³a playground type of preview of a
potential new Qt module². Accepting it as new module in Qt proper should
of course follow the process and yes, I do agree with your reasoning to
keep this separate from Qt3D and Qt Quick 2 for now.

Regards,
Pasi