[Development] QStorageInfo

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Mon Aug 25 13:46:12 CEST 2014

???? ?????????? schreef op 25-8-2014 13:24:
> Can you provide an usecase why you need this feature?
Sure. In our product, we support having the user choose where to put his
database. However, we only support doing that on a local file system, as
experience has shown us that using our database system on a network
drive is too unreliable and leads to database corruption. Therefore, we
need to detect the file system type when the user selects a location for
the database.

André