[Development] FW: Change in qt/qtactiveqt[5.4]: Update license headers and add new license files

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at digia.com
Tue Aug 26 09:35:28 CEST 2014

On Tuesday 26. August 2014 09.30.05 Friedemann Kleint wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  > That said, he surely has less time for Qt. Is the cmake integration
>
> creating any problems?
>
> Every now and then, we hit on a failure (fex with dynamic GL).  So far,
> these have been simple compile/link errors in the tests, but the issue
> is that we might hit a wall once we really need to adapt some
> Cmakelist.txt, etc.

I wouldn't call that an issue yet. We haven't hit that wall yet and after
spending a couple of hours with the cmake integration last week I'd feel
comfortable trying to help out with fixes if any issues occur.

As much as I personally dislike certain aspects of cmake I can't ignore the
fact that the integration has users and helps to grow the number of people
using Qt, especially since this one comes out of the box.

Simon