[Development] Why is libxcb needed if GUI is disabled in build?

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:21:27 CEST 2014

Probably just an oversight; the configure script is supremely under
loved and makes several demented assumptions which go largely
unaddressed.

Ideally everyone would scratch their own itch apropos the configure
script, so if you remove this assumption and upstream it, maybe one
day it will be a little less poxy.

Cheerio,
Donald