[Development] Build failure: GUI example being compiled even with -no-gui -no-widgets

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Aug 29 02:10:30 CEST 2014

On Thursday 28 August 2014 17:02:33 Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
> $ ../qt5/qtbase/configure -opensource -confirm-license
> -developer-build -release -no-gui -no-widgets -no-cups -no-dbus
> -no-xcb

-no-gui and -no-widgets are not really supported. We keep them working, but
please don't report issues if stuff breaks. We'll accept patches though.

And examples definitely won't work. Except for a handful of examples, every
single one of them is a graphical application. If you're passing -no-gui,
please also pass -nomake examples.