[Development] QStorageInfo

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Aug 29 06:32:32 CEST 2014

On Friday 29 August 2014 13:51:07 Joseph Crowell wrote:
> Is it possible to know that a folder is a Dropbox Synced folder? I don't
> think it is.

Not right now. But who knows, in the future we may be able to and so this
hybrid type might be useful.

> How about enum StorageType and function StorageType
> QStorageInfo::storageType()?

Could be, but I want to be really clear that it should only be local, remote
and unknown. I don't want other types like "removable magnetic", "removable
optical", "removable solid state", "virtual regular filesystem", "virtual
special", etc.