[Development] Using SSL with MiniHttpServer (in tst_qnetworkreply)

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:54:24 CET 2014

> Though you probably want to test the https-to-http redirect case (and not
> follow)... was that it?

Yes, that was my motivation for using https.

Although, ignoring SSL error did not fix the issue completely. Now I
started seeing a RemoteHostClosedError on the client side.

Debugging it I found that the bytes written by the server (on the SSL
socket), never really reached the client. And since we do an immediate
disconnect after writing, the client was getting the above error.

The problem can be fixed, if we do a flush() on the server socket. I'm
not sure what the side-effects may be, if any. Thoughts?

-mandeep