[Development] Qt 5.4.0 final packages to be tested

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at kdab.com
Tue Dec 9 18:37:37 CET 2014

Hi,

I get the following error when building Qt 5.4.0 for iOS. It happens in Qt declarative, on “make install”.

It happens for both 5.4.0 RC and current “5.4.0” branch, for both in-source and out-of-source builds. 5.4 branch from a couple weeks ago worked fine.

My setup:

OS X: 10.9.5
XCode: 6.1

Building from git (qt5.git).

./configure -prefix /Users/frank/local/Qt5.4.0-prerelease-ios -release -confirm-license -opensource -xplatform macx-ios-clang
make
make install

The errors look like this:

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
  "qt_static_plugin_QDDSPlugin()", referenced from:
      __GLOBAL__I_a in qml_plugin_import.o

(see log for more)