[Development] Qt 5.4.0 final packages to be tested

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Thu Dec 11 13:03:26 CET 2014

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:14:55 -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Stop disabling pkg-config.

My next attempt was the combination: -pkg-config -no-dbus:

Now I was running into 2 missing dependencies, that could be solved by
installing the following additional packages:

- pciutils-devel
- mozilla-nss-devel

I didn't need to have them installed for Qt 5.3 - ovviously something
new. I also had expected to fail at configure time ( not after 2 hours
build time ), but anyway.

Next I'm running into a compiler issue:

../../../src/3rdparty/chromium/sandbox/linux/services/
credentials.cc:12:28: fatal error: sys/capability.h: No such file or
directory
 #include <sys/capability.h>

Looks like this dependency is completely unguarded from the build system.
To solve it I had to install:

- libcap-devel

Fortunately my system seems to be better in terms of pkg-config, than I
had expected in the beginning and finally my build succeeded.

Uwe