[Development] Qt 5.4.0 final packages to be tested

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Thu Dec 11 13:32:37 CET 2014

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:22:46 +0000, Koehne Kai wrote:

> It lists the different system packages you want to install before
> compiling Qt, in a handy way that you can just copy to the terminal.

You are refering to "sudo zypper in xorg-x11-libxcb-devel xcb-util-devel
xcb-util-image-devel xcb-util-keysyms-devel xcb-util-renderutil-devel xcb-
util-wm-devel xorg-x11-devel libxkbcommon-devel libXi-devel" ?

This list was indeed good enough for Qt 5.3 and those packages had been
installed on my system before trying to build Qt 5.4.

By the way - the page needs some more updates: f.e the --no-webkit switch
doesn't exist as configure option anymore.

Uwe