[Development] RFC: Improved Q_ENUM

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:35:21 CET 2014

While I cannot come up with direct application of toString() feature in the
projects I am involved in by the moment (except for debugging), I really
like it, and remember myself being in a need in such features some time
ago. So, me also would like to thank you, Olivier, for the job you've done.
I am sure many people will find it handy. Bits like "It is automatically
registered as a QMetaType and you do not need Q_REGISTER_METATYPE anymore"
are what makes Qt more comfortable to use.