[Development] Windows Online Installer problem(s)

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Wed Feb 5 03:03:07 CET 2014

Hi there,

I tried to install Qt with the latest official online installer on a
Windows computer [1], and I couldn't install it on the 'D' disk, because
the 'C' disk didn't have enough space to store the downloaded data (I
guess in the system temp dir, which is likely to be on c:)

Another annoying (but non blocking) problem I had was a hash mismatch on
one of the Android component, the work around in my case was simply to
unselect the 2 android components via the settings dialogue.
I tried to re-run the installer 3 times, and 3 times I had a hash
mismatch, so the problem seems to be on the server side.

I ended up installing Qt using the offline installer.

Chris

[1]
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/online_installers/1.5/qt-windows-opensource-1.5.0-x86-online.exe