[Development] QML Audio on Android

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Feb 6 00:41:22 CET 2014

Le 06/02/2014 00:15, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> Le 05/02/2014 21:58, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looking at the latest release 5.2.1 the Audio in QRC has been fixed:
>> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-31422
>>
>> I have not tested yet, I was in the process of managing the issue in
>> my application and is is not that easy. I hope the QRC way is working
>> fine.
>
> Hi,
>
> I just tested with 5.2.1 and there is 2 major issues (tested on
> Desktop Linux):
>
> - Cannot play an ogg vorbis file in a qrc while it works from a file
> (Could not demultiplex stream.)
> - A qrc sound is only played once.
>
> Should I report a bug for these?

Another test on Android (Nexus 5 / 4.4.2) with a different set of issues:

- The Audio are auto played by defaults, even if we force autoPlay to false
- The ogg vorbis sound plays fine
- It is not possible to control the volume once the application is started.

Overall its way better than with the previous release.

Bruno.

- Cannot