[Development] QtDBus in official Windows and OSX installers

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at digia.com
Fri Feb 7 10:39:54 CET 2014

> Btw. is Qt's Jenkins CI job setup and configuration open and downloadable? I would love to create a Jenkins CI project out of it and let it create packages. This would also solve my problem.

Yes, but I think you're better off creating this from scratch. Getting a working Jenkins setup is not hard, understanding our setup is. The code is available in several repos (all on gerrit/gitorious):
qtsdk: packaging scripts
qtqa: infra stuff and jenkins scripts
testconfig: significance of tests and other config stuff

Greetings,
Frederik