[Development] Qt 5.2.1 libs uploaded to Ministro's testing repository

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 09:25:06 CET 2014

Hello folks,

  I'd like to let you know that Qt 5.2.1 libs where uploaded to *testing* repository. In order to test the repo, please install and run "Ministro Configuration Tool"[1] and switch to testing repository. All existing apps should run *without any changes* (e.g. recompilation). As usually the libs will stay in this repository for at least one moth and if nobody report any *regression* we'll move them to *stable* (Ministro's default repository).

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kde.ministro.config
    http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/release/MinistroConfigurationTool%20II.apk