[Development] Improving toInt, toLong, etc.

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 11 08:46:56 CET 2014

Em seg 03 fev 2014, às 16:26:21, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> As I said above, that is the plan because it changes the parsing itself.
> endpos == NULL implies that the parsing must consume the entire string,
> which is the current behaviour.

I'd like to point out that the patches are ready now, only missing the
documentation of the new QByteArray and QString methods. There's only one
patch implementing the functionality. The rest are just cleanups because of
the horrible amount of code duplication and inefficiency we've accumulated over
the years. I've got one more trick to try, but that can wait until after
feature freeze.

I'm requesting reviews during this week, if possible.