[Development] Action points for maintainers

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Feb 11 11:14:22 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here is couple of action points for maintainers:

-        Qt 5.3 feature freeze is this Friday. That's why we should have pretty good knowledge which are the new features in Qt 5.3. Unfortunately there isn't so much those listed in wiki (http://qt-project.org/wiki/New-Features-in-Qt-5.3). Please start updating the wiki immediately to be able to see what are the new things in 5.3.

-        Please start reviews of large new APIs already now. I know we need to wait for the beta to be released to close reviews but starting this already now gives us time to react.

Br,
Jani
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager