[Development] armv5 and armv7 in one apk. How to deploy?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 11:45:04 CET 2014

Hi,

  Long long time ago, with some little effort you could put both armv5 and armv7 libs in the same .pak, sadly starting with Qt 5.2 it is very hard to do it.

  If your application doesn't do any complicated CPU computation itself and relies only on Qt libs to do the hard work, and if you are using Ministro you can put on your .apk only armv5 libs. Ministro will download armv7 Qt libs on all armv7 devices and armv5 libs on armv5 devices. This way you can target armv5&armv7 devices with a single .apk.

Cheers,
BogDan.