[Development] The VS2008 WinCE errors

Björn Breitmeyer bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com
Wed Feb 12 13:04:02 CET 2014

Hi Thiago,

the internal error is a compiler bug. We don't exactly know whats necessary to
trigger it. It happens more likely if there is more than one instance of the
compiler running at the same time, or if a visual studio environment is
opened. However some code pathes might be triggering this too.

The preprocessor output can be found here:
http://www.kdab.com/~bjoern/tst_qatomicint.7z

Best regards
Björn Breitmeyer

--
Björn Breitmeyer | bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Germany: +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ): +46-563-540090