[Development] CI broken again?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 18:23:02 CET 2014

Em ter 25 fev 2014, às 15:32:21, Frederik Gladhorn escreveu:
> Hi Thiago,
>
> it sounds like you have a pretty good understanding what's going wrong here.
> Since this sounds like a real issue and it is still the test failure that
> blocks most integrations, it would be extremely great if we could fix the
> issue.
>
> I know Peter and Tony worked on this, but so far there is no real fix. Could
> you help out? We even have an IRC channel dedicated to this - qt-testserver
> on freenode, feel free to drop by.

I will try to find some time towards the end of the week. I usually have too
many meetings on Monday to Wednesday, but have more time on Thursday and
Friday.

Again if anyone wants to give this a try: the socket engine should stop trying
to parse the data from the socket once it finished the handshake. The debug log
shows it clearly tried to parse the IMAP content as SOCKS5. Somehow the
engine's internal state got confused.