[Development] Qt 5.3 Beta1

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Fri Feb 28 08:11:57 CET 2014

Hi all,

Qt 5.3 Alpha is now out and plan is to release Beta1 during the next few weeks. That's why it is really important to recognize the issues which must be fixed before we can put beta1 out. There is already some issues linked in the beta1 metabug, see https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-36712 . Please link all must have one's there but remember: Do not link any nice to have's . We need to keep to list as short as possible but cover all beta1 blockers.

And we need to be able to follow the real progress towards beta so please prioritize fixing bugs linked & update status regularly. It is the only way we can release Beta1 on time!

Br,
Jani