[Development] git submodules

Jiergir Ogoerg f35f22fan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 02:00:31 CET 2014

Thanks a lot, I was about to write I figured it out, but your reply
gave me further insight.

The prick required _all_ previous commits to have Change-Id too.. took
me a while to figure this out.. and to learn git rebase..

What I can't figure out is - which qt version (4 or 5) do these belong to?

For example I pushed (then abandoned) this:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,74520

Was it in queue for Qt4 or Qt5, the webpage doesn't mention any of these..