[Development] Cleanup open requests in Gerrit?

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Mon Jan 6 15:46:30 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 03:36:13PM +0100, Kurt Pattyn wrote:
> I noticed that the oldest open item in Gerrit dates back to 7 October 2011. There are around 2000 items still open. I suppose a lot of them are not relevant anymore.
>
> Wouldn’t it a good idea that the maintainers of the different modules in Qt go through them and either discard them or merge them?

a forced auto-cleanup was already agreed upon, and is going to happen
Soon ™. see http://qt-project.org/wiki/Gerrit-Auto-Cleanup

it actually would have already happened if the tests of my script didn't
reveal yet another bug in gerrit, which means we need to wait for The
Gerrit Upgrade ™.

for the record, the script would have abandoned slightly over 1000
changes as of end of november.