[Development] Nominating people from our release team for approver rights

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Thu Jan 9 15:18:56 CET 2014

Hi,

I’d like to nominate a couple of people from the release team for approver
rights. They’ve been working for the last 14 month with our release and CI
infrastructure, and even though many of their contributions are not as
directly visible (and often aren’t visible in gerrit), they are highly
important to the project. I believe they all know the approval process
well, and them being Approvers will also make it easier to get releases
out in the future.

The people I’d like to nominate are:

Tony Sarajärvi
Simo Fält