[Development] Building Qt 5 with Visual Studio 2008

Richard Gerd Kuesters richard at humantech.com.br
Thu Jan 9 17:24:59 CET 2014

You may find this quite awkward, but which Qt source are you using to
compile?

I have to ask you this because the zipped source code has differences
compared to the xz and gzip versions, which compiles on Windows. The xz
and gzip versions doesn't.

It took me a while to figure that out and have a Qt5 build under VS2008.

If this doesn't solves your problem, please let me know so I can share
any other information.

My best regards,
Richard.