[Development] moving some SystemInfo stuff into qtbase (was Re: QtDriveInfo module in Playground)

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:36:46 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Konstantin Ritt <ritt.ks at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/73945

I looked at this, but it lacks the extra functionality that Tony indicates
is in their classes. Specifically, not just info about the drive/device,
but the ability to mount/unmount the devices as well as the ability to
watch for changes. In a perfect world it looks like his classes could be
merged in, and modified to use the QDriveInfo class in this review.

Matt