[Development] Qt 5.2.1 Release

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Jan 13 12:12:39 CET 2014

Hi all,

We are planning to have Qt 5.2.1 release pretty soon. Merge from stable to release is planned to be done today (as Matti informed about week ago, see http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-January/014882.html ) and release will be done soon after that. Target is to get RC out as soon as possible and that's why we need to understand if there is some issues which must be fixed before Qt 5.2.1. There is metabug for that: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-35562

There is already some issues linked in that metabug but please tell me if some mandatory issue for Qt5.2.1 is still missing...

Br,
Jani