[Development] Development Digest, Vol 28, Issue 32

Kurt Pattyn pattyn.kurt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:09:52 CET 2014

I had some changes but unit tests are failing with
FAIL!  : tst_QTcpServer::linkLocal(WithoutProxy) 'socket->waitForConnected(5000)' returned FALSE. ()
     Loc: [../tst_qtcpserver.cpp(929)]

Is there a problem with the test servers?

see: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,73476 and
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,73486

These are 2 unrelated changes, but the unit tests fail at the same place.

Best regards,

Kurt