[Development] Text to Speech classes (tts)

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Fri Jan 17 17:37:36 CET 2014

Fredag 17. januar 2014 17.28.43 skrev Oswald Buddenhagen:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 02:21:07PM +0100, Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> > So this is a request for a repository, playground/qspeech (?).
>
> please outline where you imagine this code ending up when it is ready.

Since it is rather special purpose I would be fine with it staying as add-on
module - so for all I care it can be qt/qspeech.

My current simple start is just one public class (it will need a bit more
interface to enable configuration of voices and languages).

It has no gui deps, so it doesn't belong into anything gui* and I don't think
qtcore fits either.

But of course I'm open for suggestions if there are better ideas where to
place the code in the end.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn