[Development] New Qt 5.2.1 snapshots available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Jan 20 08:09:33 CET 2014

Hi all,

There is new snapshot in http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.2/5.2.1/2014-01-19_21/

Now there is all installers available, please verify your fixes

Qt5 changes in these packages:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,75713:
* qtbase eaedc04...a198170 (45):
> Use non-threaded render loop on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
> Windows: Do not try to update keymap on WM_IME_CHAR messages
> [QNX] Set Window usage
> Fix crash due to a stale pointer dereferencing
> Revert "Cocoa: fix single punctuation input via CJK input method"
> Cocoa: Popups should not become key
> Doc: Update links in INSTALL file
> Implement QMainWindow::setUnifiedTitleAndToolBarOnMac
> Remove Mac unified toolbar workarounds.
> Stabilize tst_QAbstractItemView::task200665_itemEntered()
> Revert "QAIV - Fix scollbars with ScrollPerPixel to scroll 1 pixel."
> Windows: Do not print test output to both stdout and system debug log
> Mac: Remove old unified toolbar implementation.
> Fix typos in comments
> QNX: Fix compiler warning about unused variable.
> Mac: remove unified toolbar workarounds.
> Mac: Update unified toolbar drawing code.
> Fix Use android theme when defined
> Mac: Update PE_IndicatorToolBarHandle drawing.
> Enable window dragging code in QToolBar on Mac
> QDate - Fix parsing Qt::ISODate
> QDateTime - Fix isValid() if invalid QTimeZone
> QLocale - Check day number is valid
> Fix to comply with Qt coding guidelines
> Cocoa: Add setContentBorderThickness().
> Fix kms build with -qtnamespace
> make AlwaysAsk if found help determine whether the configuration is Discovered or not.
> fix connman QNetworkConfiguration Discovered
> update the network configuration list
> Make qtbase compile with QT_NO_TEMPORARYFILE
> Make qtbase compile with QT_NO_GESTURES
> Dont force create the platform window.
> network proxy tests: adapt proxy authentication to new server
> Make qtbase compile with QT_NO_DOM
> Use custom -I,-D and -L flags when building arch-test
> Remove #ifdef from outside test functions
> fix memory leaks in MSVC generators
> Fix bug on X11 with WA_TranslucentBackground and native child windows.
> Make qtbase compile with QT_NO_XMLSTREAMWRITER
> Dont check if a file exists before opening it
> Fix QtWidget function-unused warnings found by Clang 3.4
> Remove unused member m_eglApi
> Fix unused function warnings in qtriangulator.cpp
> Fix function-not-used warnings detected by Clang 3.4
> Fix file descriptor leak in the perf event counter

* qtconnectivity 02a74dc...d659e17 (1):
> Add change log for 5.2.1

* qtdeclarative d580411...da54d7f (17):
> QQmlInstructionData: fix warning code {is,might be} used uninited
> Improve Mac OS X touch event enabling.
> V4: relieve more memory allocator pressure.
> Fix usage of FileDialog.folder property in QtQuick
> QtQuick.Dialogs FileDialog: dont go astray into qrc:/ on Android
> Fix failing context->next != 0x1 assertion
> V4 IR: do edge splitting after SSA transformation
> V4: lower memory allocator pressure.
> V4 IR: update immediate dominators when purging unreachable basic-blocks
> Revert "Support batching of rotated antialiased elements."
> V4: remove unnecessary spills and order them correctly.
> On Mac only editable ComboBox should receive tab focus
> Make qtdeclarative compile with QT_NO_TRANSLATION
> tst_qquickpathview: Use QCOMPARE instead of QVERIFY.
> not build QQmlSettings when QT_NO_SETTINGS is defined
> Support batching of rotated antialiased elements.
> Doc: Fix current QtQuick module version.

* qtdoc 960f92f...f308fb8 (1):
> Fix some typos in documentation.

* qtlocation f9f88b4...6e82406 (5):
> Remove byte order marker which causes problems with older compilers
> Attempt to fix flaky QNemaPositionInfoSource_Simulation test on Windows
> Add 5.2.1 change log
> Stop skipping declarative_core tests.
> Fix declarative_core unit test

* qtmultimedia f74d739...30078ee (8):
> Android: fixes some issues with JCamera.
> Only acquire resources as required in gstreamer backend.
> Fix playback with exotic gstreamer pipelines.
> Fix recording settings being discarded by the Camera QML type.
> Fix configuration of camera settings in camerabin backend.
> Allow the camerabin source selection to be overridden.
> dont error out on static builds
> BlackBerry: Fixed volume setting

* qtqa 38a26e6...1de258a (1):
> Use predefined QMAKEFLAGS from environment variable in build

* qtrepotools d8858f6...0f80e8a (2):
> Add alias for myself so that the inactive account isnt used
> Fix returned paste url

* qtserialport d5658bd...14b5437 (2):
> Fix the broken handle() documentation
> Fix the waitForReadyRead() behavior on Windows

* qttools 2aba84b...5d1d088 (2):
> Revert "Qt Designer: Fix scrolling of widget box."
> add "Clear" to context menu of log viewer in qdbusviewer

* qtwebkit 9b0de4a...99113b7 (1):
> Reduce memory footprint when linking

* qtxmlpatterns 5735051...831c6a4 (1):