[Development] QtMultimedia and GStreamer 1.0

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Wed Jan 22 15:47:24 CET 2014

On Jan 22, 2014, at 3:32 PM, Tomasz Olszak wrote:

I noticed that there was no activity in this branch since end of
October. Is there any TODO list... what need to be done to merge it
with dev?

Indeed there hasn't been any activity. It currently contains what was started by Ilay and Jim. I haven't had the time to look at what exactly is done and what is not. At least a TODO file should be added to that branch in order to see what's missing (and in case anyone wants to contribute).

It also has to be extensively tested before being merged to dev.

--
Yoann