[Development] Dev branch build failing due to missing header mtdev.h

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:12:44 CET 2014

Hi All,

Before starting work, I though of updating my dev branch as I was away for
a while.

The build fails with the following error:

/home/mandeep/work/qt5/qtbase/src/platformsupport/input/evdevtouch/qevdevtouch.cpp:54:19:
fatal error: mtdev.h: No such file or directory
 #include <mtdev.h>
                   ^
compilation terminated.

I'm Ubuntu 13.10 and I can't locate this file on my system (probably cos
it's not meant to be here).

>From the commit log of this file, it looks I'll have to run configure again
where it'll detect the missing header?

-mandeep