[Development] QtWebChannel scope

Lutz Schönemann lutz.schoenemann at basyskom.com
Fri Jul 4 12:41:46 CEST 2014

Hi Milian,

when using the qwebchannel.js file to implement a client one can set a
URL so that the QWebChannel object opens a websocket connection to that
URL or just set an already connected socket right?
But I'm thinking about setting a socket object that already has a send
function, that will break my socket object (if I'm not doing some extra
work) because QWebChannel sets the send property w/o checking if it
already exists. I think there should be done some extra checks to make
sure that the object you set the send function on is that WebView
communication thing.

Lutz