[Development] Online installer no longer lets users choose between Qt 5.3.0 and Qt 5.3.1

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Mon Jul 7 11:17:30 CEST 2014

Mandag 7. juli 2014 07.10.00 skrev Koehne Kai:
> [...]

4. I still think on Windows using the registry would be the way around this.
On Linux and Mac the respective .config dirs. Python for examples does this on
installation on Windows and can then be found by looking it up in the
registry.
This solution is imho portable and allows all Qt versions to be found by all
Creator instances as well as other tools (qtchooser would be a good candidate
to make use of the same mechanism).

Cheers,
Frederik